Monday, February 4, 2013

Anywhere you can hang your head.

Dang it, I'm behind again. I watched this episode last Tuesday, then did nothing about it.

"Homewood" is a terrible mess of an episode. First of all, it had the worst time travel machine I've ever seen in a time travel movie. Walking? Sheesh. Second, I'm not big on nostalgia. I have some fond childhood memories, but there's no temptation to go back to some golden era. Because there was no golden era. And going back and living in the past only gets you a gimpy leg.

This episode is a dud as far as I'm concerned.

Meh.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing John. I watch tuesdays at lunch because i get 45 minutes instead of 30, then do nothing till the night before the next new one. I could use the excuse that it lets me think about the episode before posting... but thats horseshit.

    ReplyDelete