Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Escape Clause

This one was frustrating to watch from a personal standpoint, though I think that it makes a pointed observation about how those who don't appreciate a little won't appreciate a lot.
I would never have sold my soul, but if I had, I would have made much better use of my time than he did. Getting himself into accidents? What the hell? That's about the stupidest thing you could do with immortality. It was hard to watch him make such terrible decisons with such a wonderful gift. It's like he didn't trust his immortality like he didn't trust his health. I commented to my family while watching that "the devil knows his victims." He made the offer to Walter knowing full well that he would squander it. The devil would never offer me immortality for my soul, because he knows he would lose out big time on the deal. That's not to say that there aren't other ways he could trick me...Regardless, my soul isn't for sale anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment