Monday, February 4, 2013

Homewood...really?

There's not much to be said about this episode that hasn't already been said, or question that hasn't already been asked. It seems to be one of the most revered episodes of TZ with praises coming form all sorts of media outlets and personalities, including, a personal favorite of mine, J.J. Abrams. Supposedly this is his favorite twilight episode even including an homage to it in his feature film 'Super8' (a movie I immensely  enjoyed and seem to be in the minority in doing so). However, with that said, i wasn't really a big fan of this one. I guess my biggest problem is my dislike of the main character Martin. The man just irks me, i don't know why. He was being a dick right off the bat to the gas station attendant and i guess it just rubbed me the wrong way. He didn't deserve to go back to his childhood and experience that whole ordeal. It's not like he took anything away from it aside form a bum leg. He's still content to live his life the way hes living, maybe he had a happier childhood because of it.... maybe he didn't, who knows... and to be honest.. I don't care.


HOWEVER...



                       WHO IS THIS MAGNIFICENT CREATURE???


What a beauty!

I don't think she's credited so if anyone can tell me who she is... it would be GREATLY appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment